Tuesday 3 July 2007

London Pride 2007


Making plans in this city is more than pointless. It was written in my notebook two months ago that on the last day of June I will go to Woking with Agnes. Some miscommunication and unanswered calls later I decided to stay in rainy city and check out this year's pride.
Noelle told me to drag myself to Trafalgar square at 1600 hours and ran politely 40 minutes late.
Soho was full of people and it rained. Access to every place was complicated due to the crowd and my mood was constantly low.

After Laurent ran almost two hours late and we finally managed to get into Profile things started to change. Rain had stopped and we found our way to Soho Square. Mud on the ground didn't seem so bad and rain was a fun element.
Though I think I have to throw away my shoes and jeans because of the horrid mud stains my overall grade to the night wasn't all that bad. Last year's was better :)

No comments: